Sandy's Scrapping and Sewing

I love digital arts especially scrapbooking, but every so often I just have to make something beautiful with my hands. Zipping fabric through a machine is - well it's just exhilarating. Sewing was my first creative love and will always be a passion for me.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am so excited, I am joining the Charming Girls Quilt Club. This is going to be so much fun. I plan to be participating in projects with the group and posting my progress. Wish me luck!

Here is a link Charming Chatter, if you want to know more about it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Club Sandy! We're so glad to have you. We have a really wonderful group of ladies - and I'm so glad you'll be joining us in all of the Charming Girl fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!